Friday, October 23, 2009

Little Joys in LIFE~

I was reading a friends (Morgan) blog yesturday and realized that I have many things in life to be greatful for! Since I have been known to rant and rave quite a bit, I decided that I would post a few things that I am greatful for.

~ MY KIDS~ I am greatful that I have 3 beautiful and smart kids. They each love me in their own ways and do so even when I am grumpy (most days) and yell at them.

I am greatful that I have the chance to be a mother to Jaxon! I get to love my baby in person and for that I am eternally thankful to my Heavenly Father! For many reasons Jaxon shouldn't be alive but due to the medical miracles we have surrounding us... He is alive and happy at that.

I am greatful for Lucy! She is my test, my trial, my patience pusher etc....
I love her smile and how she can say anything with such confidence behind it even if she has NO idea of what she is actually saying. I love giving her hugs and kisses and making her giggle when I tell her "I lubba you!"

I am greatful for Kaden! He is my tender hearted boy. I am thankful for his spirit. He is always reminding me to be happy and telling me that I am a good momma. I need him in my life. He makes my days brighter. He is my cuddle bug.

~ MY MOMMA~ I am greatful for my Momma! She bugs the crap out of me and constantly tells me what, when, how and why to do things. But with out her I wouldn't be the person I am today. She loves me, loves me no matter what! Momma stands behind my every decision and does so with love and a tender heart. Even when she knows that I am to fail, she is always there waiting with an open shoulder for me to cry on. I love you Momma!

~ MY BED~ I am thankful that I have a bed to sleep in! Even if I am not sleeping in currently ( it's in storage right now ) but because I am not sleeping in it, I am that much more thankful for it. I love having a bed that is big enough my family of 5 can all be in it at the same time and no one is crowded out.

~THE CHURCH~ I hated going to church for many years! I didn't ever have an excuse worthy of saying but I sure used many of them as to why I wasn't going to go. NOW I am so thankful for the church and the knowledge that I am gaining from going. For the friendships that I am gaining and the Lifestyle change I have made. I am greatful for the Emotions that come with seeing my kids singing songs that make your heart melt,and for hearing the testimonys of  others. I look forward to going each sunday and I like that feeling.

~ FOOD~ I am ever so greatful to enjoy food as much as I do and not weigh 500lbs! I am also thankful to be able to manipulate and use food as a way to vent my emotions.  

~ MY HUBBY~ I am thankful to have a man in my life. A man who is learning and growing up with me. I am thankful that my husband is a smart man who appreciates life and all that it has to offer. I am greatful for this man because he loves me and tells me so everyday. Jake is a man of many faces and most make me smile or giggle. I have very spiritual husband and I love that. He shows his emotions proudly. He has vowed to make his family his number 1 priority and exausts himself trying. Even though there aren't many people who understand Jake and his different ways... I do and I am proud/happy to call him mine!

There are many things/ reasons in my life that I am happy and greatful for. It would take to long to list them all. But for now you can atleast see that I don't always rant, that there is good in my life and that I am aware of it. What are you GREATFUL FOR?

1 comment:

  1. you. are. awesome.
    seriously.
    i'm grateful for being able to reconnect with old friends:)

    ReplyDelete